Mexican Haze Feminized is a mostly-Sativa strain. A blend of Jack Herer, Acapulco Gold and classic Haze, this feminized cannabis hybrid is already one of the more famous members of our seed collection due to her explosive cerebral high.
Mexican Haze is usually an indoor plant, and can also be grown outdoors in a sunny Mediterranean climate. People who buy Mexican Haze Feminized seeds can expect a beautiful, almost tropical garden of vivid green plants with branches that reach upwards vigorously, especially during the flowering period. Be prepared for plants that can quadruple in size by the time they are ready to harvest!
Her growth pattern is classic Sativa – tall and slender with long internodal gaps and an extensive flowering period – but the results are well worth every bit of extra effort!
This feminized cannabis strain produces a very heavy yield for a Haze; her buds are long, open and thick with resin. When smoked, Mexican Haze Feminized has a fresh, fruity taste and a staggering, almost hallucinogenic high.
- Sunny / MediterraneanMexican Haze Feminized can be grown outside in a warm, sunny climate with a long summer.
- High plantMexican Haze Feminized will grow substantially during the flowering phase.
- Flowering 60 – 80 daysMexican Haze Feminized will need an average flowering time to reach their full potential.
- Yield Heavy YieldMexican Haze Feminized can produce a very large yield, but may require a little extra care to achieve their full potential.
- 85% Sativa The Mexican Haze Feminized strain has large proportion of Sativa genes in its background.
There are no reviews yet.